Xamta App For Ekam Kasoti Marks Entry Guideline, Video And Download Application Link 2022
Xamta App For Ekam Kasoti Marks Entry Guideline, Video, And Download Application Link Std 1 to 8 | Std 1 To 4 Baseline Serve Entry Link The Xamta App unit is an application for scanning test evaluations. Xamta App Guide is also provided here. This application can be easily used by reading the Ekam Kasoti Marks Entry Guide. This year, an innovative medium has been implemented for the entry of unit test marks. For the entry of unit test marks, the table given in this booklet of the unit tests has to be scanned by mobile application for entry of marks. Detailed guidance is provided in this post.
he test is an innovative means for the entry of marks. With this application, one can scan the table given in the unit test booklet and enter the marks. Xamta App can be easily downloaded from Google Play Store. Here is how to Install Xamta Application. Follow its steps and use the Xamta App.
Xamta App Guide is helpful for the entry of marks. You can enter the marks as per the steps shown in Saral DataApp Guide. The marks should be entered according to the steps given in the guide.
- First, After checking the test in the unit test booklet, the details of the student should be filled in the table given in the booklet.
- Write the last seven digits of the student’s unique ID of 18 digits in the box provided at the top of the table.
- At the bottom of the table, in the order of the question and the circle of the circle given in front of it, knead the circle of the marks obtained by the student in that question.
- Please read SaralData App Guide carefully.
- The last 5 digits of the student’s unique ID number are to be displayed in the student’s unique ID column.
- Write the numbers in English so that they can be scanned. Gujarati digits will not be scanned.
- In each question, mark the marks obtained by the student with a HB pencil or a dark pencil on the marks.
- After noting the full details, scan this photo from the application mentioned so that the marks of the student’s unit test will be recorded.
- This process has to be done for the entry of marks from all the tests