Western Railway Recruitment 2023 – Apply for 3624 Apprentice Posts
Western Railway Recruitment 2023 : has released WR Jobs 2023 Notification for the post of Apprentice on its official website at https://wr.indianrailways.gov.in. WR is conducting the recruitment drive for as many as 3624 vacancies. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of WR and apply for the same within the last date. Candidates can apply for the WR Recruitment 2023 by 26 July 2023. Aspirants who are willing to apply online should have a valid 10th, 12th, ITI certificate degree.
Western Railway Jobs 2023 | Apply Online WR Recruitment 2023
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Apprentice||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 12th, ITI or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 26 July 2023
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply WR Jobs 2023 application: 15 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply WR Jobs 2023 application: 24 Years
Western Railway Recruitment 2023
- Organization Name: Western Railway
- Post Name: Apprentice
- No. Of Vacancy: 3624
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: India
- Online Application Start Date: 27/06/2023
- Application Last Date: 26/07/2023
Official Website: www.rrc-wr.com
RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2023
- Apprentice: 3264
- Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
Western Railway Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- The Applicants should have completed 15 to 24 years,
- Relaxation – SC/ST/OBC Upper age limit by 05 years in case of SC/ST applicants and 03 years in case of OBC Applicants.
- PWD & ESM:- Upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
RRC WR Apprentice Recruitment Apply Online
- Visit the official website: @https://www.rrc-wr.com
Read the notification carefully.
- Then Register yourself by clicking on “Registration Now”
- Fill the details like personal details and educational details.
- Login using the credentials sent to your E-mail ID and registered mobile number.
- Fill the other details in the application form
- Recheck and then submit the form.
- Upload all the documents asked like photographs ((3.5 cm x4.5 cm) and signature.
- Download and take out a print of form for future use.
- UR/OBC/EWS (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100/-.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women Applicants.
- Fee payment will have to be made online through
RRC WR Apprentice Selection Process
Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both. WR Apprentice Online Form
- Merit List
- Document Verification
- Medial Fitness Test