I Farmer Animal Husbandry Scheme | Gujarat Farmer Oriented Scheme | Pashu Khandan Sahay Yojana 2023 | ikhedut Portal Pashupalan Yojana | ikhedut Portal 2022-23 | @ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in | Animal Husbandry Loan Scheme 2023 | Pasupalan Yojana Gujarat 2023 Online Apply | PashuPalan Loan Yojana 2023 | Animal Husbandry Scheme Form 2023 | Animal Husbandry Loan Scheme 2023 Gujarat
Since India is an agricultural country, Gujarat government as well as central government have launched many support schemes for farmers, today we will talk about Pashu Khandan Sahay Yojana 2023
It is very necessary to increase the prevalence of animal husbandry in Gujarat day by day. For which many schemes are released by the government for the cattle rearers. Herdsmen provide nutritious food to their cows and buffaloes. This feed can be obtained from cattle feed in the local milk producer society. Pashu Khandan Sahay Yojana 2023 has been released to provide fodder to pregnant cattle. Beneficiary should be a member of Dudh Mandali to avail the benefit of this scheme. Under this scheme, free 250 kg grain assistance will be given to the pregnant cattle of the herdsmen.
Pashu Khandan Sahay Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Mining Assistance Scheme|
|Objective of the scheme||The herdsmen of the state become self-sufficient by rearing more animals,|
|Beneficiary||Eligible Cattle Breeders of Gujarat State|
|assistance||Free 250 kg mining aid will be provided.|
|How to Apply||Online|
|Last date to apply||Dated 01/05/2022 to 15/06/2023|
Objective of Pashu Khandan Sahay Yojana
The main objective of the Gujarat government is to make the cattle rearers of the state of Gujarat self-sufficient by rearing more cattle. It has been decided to provide mining assistance to provide incentives to the herdsmen. 100% assistance will be given on the purchase of fodder which is the main feed of cattle by Animal Husbandry Department of Gujarat Government. That is, free 250 kg grain subsidy will be given to pregnant cattle.
Benefits available under Mining Assistance Scheme to Cattle
The cattle rearers of Gujarat state can get the benefit of this scheme. Cattle breeders who are members of milk producer cooperatives will get the benefits of this Pashu Khandan Sahay Yojana of ikhedut portal. Under this scheme, the scheme is different according to caste. Following are the details available in the caste wise applicable scheme.
- 250 kg animal feed grain per animal husbandry is given 100% in-kind assistance.
- Assistance will be eligible only 1 (one) time per animal, per animal keeper (family) per year.
Eligibility of Cattle Mining Assistance Scheme
There are certain eligibility criteria for Gabhan Pashu Khandan Sahay Yojana by Animal Husbandry Department. Which are as follows.
- Beneficiary should be a citizen of Gujarat state.
- Beneficiary should be a herdsman.
- A pastoralist should have his own cows, buffaloes and other animals.
- Cows and buffaloes of pastoralists should be pregnant.
- The beneficiary should be a member of the dairy society.
- Animal Husbandry Beneficiaries Economically Weaker, SC/ST, OBC and General Castes will benefit.
- In order to avail this scheme under I-khedut Portal, the details of when the benefit has been availed in the past have to be shown.
- Online application has to be done from I-Khedut portal.
- Assistance will be eligible once per animal per animal keeper (family) per year.
- The grain produced by the District Milk Producers Cooperative Union has to be distributed at the grain price fixed by the State Government.
Where do you want the document?
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Caste certificate if farmer beneficiary belongs to SC caste
- Caste certificate if farmer beneficiary belongs to ST caste
- Copy of ration card
- If the farmer is disabled, certificate of disability
- Bank account linked with Aadhaar number
- Example of how many cattle you have
- Last availed in how many years?Details thereof
- Details if member of Co-operative Society (if applicable
- Information if member of milk producer association (if applicable)
- Mobile number
How to apply?
Animal Husbandry Pashu Khandan Sahay Yojana benefits the animal husbandry. Cattle breeders have to apply online from i-khedut portal. Cattle breeders can also apply online for this scheme at home. And can apply online from VCE (Village Computer Entrepreneur) at Gram Panchayat. Following is the step by step information on how to apply online for Cattle Mining Assistance Yojana.
- First you have to type “ikhedut” in Google Search.
- Open the website https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/ from the results that come in Google Search..
- After opening Ikhedut Portal click on “Plan”.
- In it, after clicking on the scheme, open the “Pashupalan Schemes” on sequence number-2.
- After opening “Pashupalan Yojana” where various animal husbandry schemes will be shown.
- In which “Caste wise” schemes will be shown to help cattle breeders (cows/buffaloes) mining.
- “In which you have to open the website by clicking on “Apply” against the scheme of the caste you belong to.
- You will then be asked whether you are a registered applicant farmer. In which if you have registered then “Yes” and if not “No” has to be done.
- If you have registered then you have to apply by entering Captcha Image after entering Aadhaar Card Number and Mobile Number.
- If the beneficiary has not registered on ikhedut then he has to apply online by selecting ‘No’.
- After filling the complete information in the online application, the beneficiary farmer has to click on save application.
- After that the beneficiary has to check the details again and confirm the application. Note that once the application is confirmed, there will be no correction or increment in the application number.
What to do after applying online?
- Beneficiary can get print based on his application after applying online.
- After getting their prints, the herdsmen have to get the signatures of the concerned officials.
- Finally, the requested document has to be uploaded on the ikhedut portal.
- Thus, it will be considered successfully online.
Note:- The application will be inwardly taken online by the concerned officer/office only if the correct and sufficient documents are uploaded along with the application signed/fingerprinted by the beneficiary. But if wrong / insufficient documents are uploaded online by the beneficiary, such application will not be inwarded online. In such circumstances the beneficiary has to present the remaining / correct documents in the concerned office within seven days of application.
How to check application status?
Cattle breeders can apply online for various schemes on the ikhedut portal. If you want to know the status after applying online, there is no need to visit the office. Beneficiaries of the state can know the application status through their mobile.
Get print after applying.
After making an online application on the khedut portal made by the animal husbandman, he can take a print out himself. The animal husbandmen have to print it out and get signatures and coins from the nearest milk-producer society and the concerned officer. Application Print can be obtained from the button given below.