The assistance provided by the government under the Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana has been increased by 70%. In the urban areas, people whose income is 1.5 lakh annually and in rural areas 1.20 lakh annually are included under this scheme.
In the year 2014, under this scheme, Rs 45,000 was provided for housing assistance, after which the amount was raised to 70 thousand. So now the amount has been increased to 1.20 lakh instead of 70 thousand. About 20,000 families in the state will be provided with this assistance. Thus, species including SC-ST, OBC will get this benefit.
In the last five years, housing assistance has been provided to 5 poor families at a cost of Rs.256 crore
Eligibility Criteria For Pandit dindayal upadhyay awas Yojana:
- Rs. 1,20,000/- Annual income in Rural area.
- Rs. 1,50,000/- Annual income in Urban area.
- B.P.L. Beneficiaries given preference.
- Assistance upto 1,20,000/- in urban housing scheme
Assistance up to 1,20,000/- in the urban housing scheme:
- vaashik Aawak Garam Vikas Ke Liye:120000/-
- Aapki Maaliki Ka Palot Hona Chhiye.
- Ati Pachhat Vicharti Vimukat Cast Ko pahele Agrta Deti He.
- Yearly Arawak 150000/-
- Naanakiy Jogvai Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana;- 120000/-
Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana Documents to be submitted
- caste / sub-caste of the applicant and proof of income
- Proof of residence of the applicant (any one of Aadhar Card / Electricity Bill / License / Lease Agreement / Election Card / Ration Card)
- Certified copy of allotment letter of allotment order if land / ready house has been received under any poverty housing scheme.
- Land Ownership Base / Document / Size Form / Form of Rights / Charter (as applicable)
- Certificate to be given to the applicant by the Talati cum Mantri / City Talati cum Mantri / Circle Inspector of the Gram Panchayat for sanctioning housing assistance
- Construction letter for building construction
- BPL Card Certificate (if available)
- husband’s death Certificate (if a widow)
- Copy of the map showing the area of the land on which the building is to be constructed, signed by Talati-cum-Mantri.
- Passbook / Cancel Cheque