Gujarat Birth Certificate – The Government of Gujarat has made online a way for the citizens of the state to make all kinds of documents. Now you do not need to go through any kind of document. Now you can apply online for this while sitting at home.
According to the changing times, the Gujarat state government has now made the process of making birth certificates online. Now you can easily generate birth certificate online for yourself or any person in your family.
What is Birth Certificate
Birth certificate is a very important document for everyone. It is known when and where a person was born. Birth certificate must be done at the time of birth of the child, which is very important. It is used for admission of the child to the school or college. Used for all government work.
- For domicile application
- School college admission
- Pan Card
- Identity card
- Caste certificate
- Ration magazine
Require Documents for Gujarat Birth Certificate
Following documents are required for Gujarat Birth Certificate.
- Parent identity certificate
- Pleace of birth
- Date of birth and name of the child
- In case of childbirth in a hospital, a copy of the required paper is obtained from the hospital
How to Apply Online for a birth certificate in Gujarat
To apply for a Birth Certificate in Gujarat, you will need an application form. Follow the steps given below to get the form.
- First of all, you should visit the official website.
- Now its home page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to click on “FORM”. After that a page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to click on “Birth and Death Certificate / Birth and Death Certificate”.
- Then you can download the Birth Certificate Application Form.
- Now you should carefully fill all the required information on the form.
- After that, after attaching all the required documents, the completed form has to be submitted to the nearest Tehsil / Sub-Tehsil office.
How to Download Birth Certificate Online in Gujarat
If you have applied for Gujarat Birth Certificate, then you can very easily download the birth certificate using the online medium and also take out its print out and use it, for this you have to be given below. Points have to be followed which is as follows –
- For this you have to first go to the official website of the department.
- On whose home page you will see the option of Download Birth Certificate in Citizen Corner. On which you have to click.
- Now Click On Download Certificate
- After clicking, the next page will open in front of you.
- Here you Have to select Event 1. Birth 2. Death And Search By 1. Application Number or Mobile Number
- Now you have to enter the Registration Number and Mobile Number.
- After this you have to click on the search.
- After clicking the birth certificate will open in front of you.
- From where you can download it and can also get its print out.
Gujarat Birth Certificate Question and Answer
There are many such questions related to Gujarat birth certificate which often come in the mind of citizens, we are giving you information about some such questions and answers below.
What is Gujarat Birth Certificate?
This is a very important document which is issued in the name of a child born in the state of Gujarat more than 21 days, in which the date of birth and place of birth and the name of the child are given.
Conclusion:– Today Hare shared the complete information related to Gujarat Birth Certificate in detail through this article, we hope that it will prove to be important for you. If you still have any question related to Gujarat birth certificate, then you can ask by commenting in the comment box below, our team will provide the answer to your question as soon as possible. Thank you !