The state governments are releasing various schemes keeping in mind the welfare and interest of the citizens. As such, the scholarship scheme is placed online for students on the Digital Gujarat portal . Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana released for farmers . Similarly, the Human Dignity Scheme has been released by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment. Online application of Manav Kalyan Yojana 2023 has been launched by Commissioner Cottage and Village Industries Department .
A total of 27 types of equipment are provided free of charge under Manav Kalyan Yojana. In which Beauty Parlor Kit Assistance Scheme , Pressure Cooker Assistance Scheme, Free Sewing Machine Scheme , Mobile Repairing Kit Assistance Scheme , Hair Cutting Kit Assistance Scheme , Hair Cutting Kit Assistance Scheme, Rs . So the machine plan etc. runs. Today we will get information about Household Assistance Scheme.
Gharghanti Sahay Yojana
It is very important that the backward and economically weak people of the state become self-reliant by getting self-employment. In which various financial assistance is provided under Manav Kalyan Yojana Online Form 2023 . Who will get the benefit of Gharghanti Sahai Yojana ? How can this benefit be obtained? Where is the document required for that? How much benefit and what support will be available? We will get its information in detail through this article.
Purpose Of Providing Assistance Under Gharghanti Sahay Yojana
It is very important that all the citizens of the state get employment. Various financial assistance is provided under Manav Kalyan Yojana. It is necessary for the youth to start a new business or profession according to their skills. Under this scheme, the eligible beneficiaries are provided with house bells . So that the beneficiaries can start grain milling business in the rural area or town area.
|Name of Article||Gharghanti Sahay Yojana|
|Name of the main scheme||Manav Kalyan Yojana 2023|
|Gharghanti Sahay Yojana is a part of which scheme ?||Manav Kalyan Yojana Gujarat|
|What are the benefits under this scheme ?||Nine youths are given a bell to grind grain according to their skill.|
|How much amount of assistance will be available in household assistance scheme ?||15000 /- is given as a grant of equipment for grinding grain.|
|Language of Article||English|
|Eligibility of Beneficiary||To the weaker section of the society having BPL card and having fixed income limit|
|Assistance available||Gharghanti Sahay Yojana|
|Application Process||Online application has to be done.|
|Online Application Website||https://e-kutir.gujarat.gov.in/|
|How to apply online on e-Kutir?||e-Kutir Online Process|
What Are The Benefits Of Household Aid Scheme And How Much Assistance Is Available?
Under Manav Kalyan Yojana 2023 various financial assistance is provided to the beneficiaries. In which one can start a new business for grinding grains. For that “Ghar Ghani Sadhana Aid” is provided. A kit worth Rs 15000/- is provided in this equipment assistance scheme.
How To Get Gharghanti Sahay Yojana PDF Form?
An official website has been created by the Commission Cottage and Village Industries Department. These two websites are http://www.cottage.gujarat.gov.in/ and https://e-kutir.gujarat.gov.in/ . It can be obtained from this website for free.
Documents Required Of Gharghanti Sahay Yojana | Documents Required For Gharghanti Sahay Yojana
Under Manav Kalyan Yojana various equipments are provided free of charge. Ghar Ghanti Sahay Yojana has been launched for grain milling business . The documents are pre-determined. Documents have to be uploaded while applying online. Which will be as follows.
- Certificate if beneficiaries have received training in grain milling
- Certificate regarding his experience for availing Gharghanti Sahay Yojana
- Ration card of the beneficiary
- Copy of Election Card
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Age proof of the applicant
- A copy of the caste of the beneficiary (from an officer approved by the Government)
- Copy of Gold Card with BPL Score for Rural Area / Gold Card for Urban Area
- An example of income
- Example of experience in grain milling business
What Is The Special Requirement To Get Homelessness Assistance?
To avail the benefit of this assistance scheme, “Certificate of Gharghanti is required if operated. And experience certificate is required if trained to operate the bell.
How To Online Apply Gharghanti Sahay Yojana. How To Apply Online?
To avail the benefits of Manav Kalyan Yojana and similar self-employment oriented schemes, online application has to be done on e-Kutir Portal. Following is the step by steps information on how to do various tool support on e-Kootir portal .
- First of all you have to type “e-Kutir Portal” in Google .
- In which Commissioner Kutir and Village Industries Official Website e-Kutir Portal will be opened.
- Clicking on E-Kutir Portal now “Manav Kalyan Yojana pdf” will be the first plan to appear.
- If you have previously created User Id and Password on E Kutir Portal then you have to “Login to Portal”.
- After login it will show different plan named Manav Kalyan Yojana 2023..
- In which the online form of the scheme will open, in which all the information in “Personal Details” has to be filled and click on “Save & Next”.
- Now you have to select the application for “Ghar Ghani Aid” specially considering your experience and studies.
- Enter the details of the training certificate and experience certificates you have received for grain milling .
- The applicant now has to upload a copy of Aadhaar card, copy of ration card, document of BPL and sample of business experience etc.
- After that read the given terms and conditions and click ” Confirm Application” .
- Finally, the application number received from the online application should be kept in a safe place.
FAQ-Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which is the official website for Gharghanti Sahay Yojana 2023?
Answer: This scheme is a part of Manav Kalyan Yojana. An official website https://e-kutir.gujarat.gov.in/ has been created to apply online for this scheme .
2. Who can apply for homelessness assistance?
Answer: Eligible beneficiaries who have received grain milling training or have done business before can apply online for this scheme.
3. What assistance is provided under Ghar Ghanti Sahay Yojana and how much will it cost?
Ans: Eligible beneficiaries of the state will be provided with a bell for grinding grain, costing Rs.15000/-.